If you are considering a facelift, cost is probably one of the factors you are mulling over. Like anything else you invest in, cosmetic surgery should provide the results and return you expect.
Because the cost of a facelift varies, a consultation is necessary to get a cost estimation. The final cost depends on several factors, including:
- The type of facelift
- Whether it is combined with other facial procedures or cosmetic services
- Facility fees
At Dr. Ronald Schuster’s Baltimore-area practice, the current total pricing for facelift surgery ranges from $12,000 to $20,000. The exact cost will likely fall within that range, which we can discuss at your consultation.
Financing is available to those who are interested. We use CareCredit to offer our patients the option of structured monthly plans. These can prove helpful for people who do not want to pay for the entire procedure upfront. Insurance does not cover elective facelift surgery, and CareCredit may be a helpful way to access this rejuvenating procedure.
As you consider plastic surgery cost, it’s important to consider all factors together. Cost is certainly important, but you must also consider:
- The skill, experience, and qualifications of the surgeon performing the procedure
- How long the results will last and continue to provide you with a return on your investment
- The state of the surgical equipment used and the surgical facility
- The aftercare, follow-up appointments, and communication provided by the practice
- The attention to detail and ability of the surgeon to provide results that look good
- The ability of the surgeon and staff to prioritize your safety and health
As you compare costs, make sure you are also comparing the surgeons’ qualifications and results. In fact, we hope you will take a moment to browse our facelift before-and-after gallery. Dr. Schuster has been performing facelifts for decades and he looks forward to describing his training, qualifications, and facelift-specific credentials when you visit him for a consultation.
Learn More About Facial Surgery
As you make this decision, we want to make sure you are armed with all the right information, including cost, recovery, candidacy, results, and more. To schedule a facelift consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ronald Schuster, please call our team in Lutherville-Timonium at 410-902-9800.