Do you hate that bump on your nose? Do you think your nose is too wide? Do you ever think that people are staring at your nose? As the central feature of the face, the nose plays an important role in your overall appearance. If you are unhappy with your nose, you might find yourself consumed with thoughts about your looks, or you might worry that everyone you meet is staring at your nose. You do not have to experience these negative thoughts any longer.
Purpose of Rhinoplasty
- To improve outside appearance of nose*
- To straighten and fix a crooked or broken nose*
- To improve breathing through the nose*
- To improve facial balance and symmetry*
Before & After Photos – Actual Rhinoplasty Patients*
A number of characteristics can be corrected with rhinoplasty treatment, making it a wonderful option for individuals who are unhappy with the natural shape of their nose as well as those who have suffered a broken nose and would like to repair the appearance.
Are you ready to change your nose?
- Relatively easy; because the nose is no longer packed after rhinoplasty, the procedure is much more comfortable*
- Splint worn on outside of nose for one week*
- Recommend one week off from work/school*
- Back to full activity in three weeks*
If you are considering rhinoplasty, we encourage you to discuss your goals, expectations, and wishes with us in person. We have extensive experience working with nose job candidates at our practice, and can educate you on the rhinoplasty procedure, the recovery process, and the impact that cosmetic surgery can have on your life.
Mention the word “rhinoceros” when you contact us
and receive $250 off your rhinoplasty procedure.
*Individual results may vary
About Ronald H. Schuster, MD
Baltimore cosmetic surgeon Ronald H. Schuster, MD, is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and Chief of the Plastic Surgery Division at Northwest Hospital Center in Baltimore County, Maryland.