HOW MUCH DOES RHINOPLASTY COST IN BALTIMORE?
Do you hate that bump on your nose? Do you think your nose is too wide? Do you ever think that people are staring at your nose?
Rhinoplasty can improve your look and confidence.
As the central feature of the face, the nose plays an important role in your overall appearance. If you are unhappy with your nose, you might find yourself consumed with thoughts about your looks, or you might worry that everyone you meet is staring at your nose. You do not have to experience these negative thoughts any longer. Rhinoplasty will fix what you don’t love about your nose to give you more confidence.* Dr. Ronald Schuster performs rhinoplasty to help individuals concerned about the size or shape of their nose achieve a more proportionate and attractive look.*
Purpose of Rhinoplasty:
- To improve outside appearance of nose
- To straighten and fix a crooked or broken nose
- To improve breathing through the nose
- To improve facial balance and symmetry
Dr. Schuster on Rhinoplasty
- Every nose and face is different. It’s important to evaluate each person’s likes and dislikes about their nose. Dr. Schuster does not do the same nose on everyone. Many changes can be performed in order to improve appearance and keep the nose in good balance with the rest of the face. During your consultation at our Maryland center, he can determine if rhinoplasty is appropriate for you based on your unique goals and needs
- An open rhinoplasty technique is used about 80 percent of the time. This method provides for full view of structures of the nose, which allows for more precision. It is especially useful for irregular tips and secondary (redo) surgery. All incisions are on the inside except one on the undersurface.
- Closed rhinoplasty is used 20 percent of the time. This technique may be used when little change is needed in the tip. All incisions are on the inside of nose.
- Both general and twilight anesthesia available
- Outpatient procedure, though arrangements can be made for an overnight stay
- At our Maryland center, rhinoplasty may be combined with other cosmetic options to enhance results, including facial procedures like chin surgery, brow lift, face lift, eyelid surgery, Restylane®, BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Recovery After Rhinoplasty:
- Relatively easy; because the nose is no longer packed after rhinoplasty, the procedure is much more comfortable
- Splint worn on outside of nose for one week
- Recommend one week off from work/school
- Back to full activity in three weeks
- Must be careful not to hit your nose for four to six weeks
If you are considering rhinoplasty, we encourage you to discuss your goals, expectations, and wishes with us in person. We have extensive experience working with nose job candidates at our practice, and can educate you on the rhinoplasty procedure, the recovery process, and the impact that cosmetic surgery can have on your life. Our team of medical professionals is committed to upholding the highest standard of care, and is happy to assist rhinoplasty surgeon Dr. Ronald Schuster in any way that we can to help ensure he has the tools he needs to serve our patients. If you are interested in revitalizing your appearance or subtly refreshing the look of your face with rhinoplasty, please feel free to contact our practice today to schedule a consultation.
Nose Job Candidates – Factors to Consider
We have worked with nose job candidates from throughout the Baltimore, Maryland area, and can help determine if you would be an ideal candidate for cosmetic surgery. It is important that individuals considering rhinoplasty (or any plastic surgery procedure for that matter) have realistic expectations, be making the decision free of outside pressure, and possess strong mental fortitude, as the recovery process can be mentally and physically trying. That being said, specific considerations for nose job candidates include:
- Overall health
- Shape, size, and symmetry of the nose
- Shape, size, and width of the nostrils
- Breathing irregularities or difficulties
- Appearance of nose ridges or “bumps”
A number of characteristics can be corrected with rhinoplasty treatment, making it a wonderful option for individuals who are unhappy with the natural shape of their nose as well as those who have suffered a broken nose and would like to repair the appearance. Whether you have a prominent ridge that you would like to reduce or eliminate, or you are seeking symmetry, rhinoplasty can be used to refine the shape of your nose and satisfy your goals.
At the cosmetic surgery practice of Dr. Ronald H. Schuster, we understand that rhinoplasty cost is an important factor for our Baltimore area patients. To help meet our patients’ needs, we strive to make our cosmetic surgery procedures as affordable as possible, and we accept multiple payment options for our patients’ benefit.
We understand the value of affordable treatment, but we stress to our patients that cost should not be the only consideration when determining which procedure to undergo and which doctor to choose. It is important to remember that cosmetic surgical procedures are invasive treatments; as such, there are inherent risks, and most require a recovery period that can last several weeks to several months. Because of these considerations, it is extremely important that individuals seek only qualified, experienced plastic surgeons. Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Chief of the Plastic Surgery Division at Northwest Hospital Center in Baltimore and intimately familiar with cosmetic surgery, Dr. Ronald Schuster can provide you with the highest standard of care.
It is important to note that we cannot provide a quote for rhinoplasty cost without first discussing the patient’s goals in person. As rhinoplasty is tailored specifically to each patient’s needs, each procedure is different, and this affects the cost of treatment. When determining cost, we look at several factors:
- Overall health of the patient
- Complexity of the procedure
- Type of technique required
- Necessary post-operative care
After looking at these factors and discussing your goals with you in person, we can provide you with a more accurate quote on rhinoplasty cost at our Baltimore practice.
If you are considering a rhinoplasty in Baltimore and have questions regarding rhinoplasty cost, we would be happy to help. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Schuster regarding rhinoplasty cost, please contact our practice today at 410-902-9800. We can discuss payment and financing options, go over your goals, and determine if you are an ideal nose job candidate.
*Individual results may vary