Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial plastic surgery is an effective way to address an array of issues, such as sagging facial tissues, decreased skin elasticity and disproportionate facial features. With nearly 30 years of experience, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ronald Schuster can achieve subtle, natural looking results that will enhance your facial appearance and improve your self-confidence.
Dr. Schuster offers a wide range of facial plastic surgery procedures to men and women in the Baltimore, Owings Mills and Townson areas of Maryland. Additionally, women and men travel from across the United States to undergo Dr. Schuster’s signature facial plastic surgery procedures such as facelift and rhinoplasty.
To schedule your initial consultation, contact us today online or at 410-902-9800. Virtual consultations are available for out-of-town patients.
Our Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
To achieve world-class results, Dr. Schuster does more than just tighten skin and reduce wrinkles; he addresses underlying issues and enhances the balance and proportion of your facial structure with surgical precision and an artful eye.
Dr. Schuster offers a wide range of facial plastic surgery options to help restore the youthful beauty of your face, including:
- Facelift: A face lift procedure can dramatically alter your appearance, making you appear younger and healthier. Though a variety of techniques can be utilized to perform a face lift, typically excess skin or fat will be removed and the overlying skin and muscle tissue will be pulled taught, creating a youthful and refreshed look.
- Neck lift: Defining the neck line with neck lift surgery can have a tremendous impact on your appearance. Not only can it make you appear younger, it can make you appear healthier as well. Many of our patients find, even those with trimmed bodies, that refining the shape of the neck gives off the appearance of having lost weight, and people comment on the results. If you would like a slimmer neck with a more elongated appearance, a neck lift may be for you.
- Brow lift: If you would like to eliminate droopiness around the eyebrows and refine the shape of your eyes and forehead, brow lift surgery can be used to meet your needs. As brow lift surgery is designed to rejuvenate the forehead and brow area only, it is less invasive than a standard facelift, and typically results in a quicker recovery process.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery): Similar to brow lift surgery in many ways, eyelid surgery can be employed to remove excess fat and skin from the upper and lower eyes, and rejuvenate the appearance of the face. Sagging or baggy eyes can give a person a tired, depressed, or angry appearance, and in extreme cases, can inhibit vision. With eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, we can reduce or eliminate the appearance of puffy eyes.
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery): Commonly referred to as a nose job, rhinoplasty can be used to correct asymmetry in the nose, eliminate or reduce the appearance of prominent ridges or “bumps”, improve breathing, and create a refined appearance more in line with the patient’s wishes. Because the nose plays a prominent role in your appearance, Dr. Schuster takes great care to ensure your aesthetic goals are met.
- Otoplasty (ear surgery): Though many people may consider the nose and eyes more prominent features of the face, the ears can have an impact on a person’s overall appearance; if too large, too conspicuous, or grossly asymmetrical, they can distract from a person’s natural look. With otoplasty (ear surgery), Dr. Schuster can pin back ear that are protruding so that they are less conspicuous and more appealing.
- Chin augmentation: If you would like to reduce or enhance the size and shape of your chin, Dr. Schuster can help with chin augmentation. To increase the size of the chin, implants are often used, as individuals with flat or receding chins lack sufficient bone structure. To reshape protruding chins, Dr. Schuster can sculpt the underlying chin bone through incisions on the bottom of the chin or inside the mouth for the desired effect.
Why Choose Dr. Schuster for Your Facial Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Schuster is a board-certified plastic surgeon with nearly three decades of experience performing facial plastic surgery. Over the course of his illustrious career, he has built a reputation for providing exceptional results and high levels of patient satisfaction.
He is Chief of Plastic Surgery at Baltimore’s Northwest Hospital Center and belongs to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He has been recognized as a “Top Doctor” by Baltimore Magazine, and delivers results that draw patients from throughout the United States.
In addition to his outstanding credentials, Dr. Schuster has developed lasting, meaningful relationships with his patents, many of whom have referred him to their friends and family.
Please visit our before-and-after gallery to see the exceptional quality of his work for yourself.
Schedule Your Facial Plastic Surgery Consultation Today
To learn more about our facial plastic surgery procedures, call 410-902-9800 today to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ronald Schuster. Our Baltimore office welcomes patients from across Maryland, including Owings Mills and Townson, as well as men and women from throughout the nation. Virtual consultations are available for out-of-town patients.