Breast Augmentation in Baltimore
Rock a Bikini with Confidence
Many women feel an innate connection between their breasts and their sense of femininity and confidence. Are you one of them? Perhaps you’ve always had small breasts, or you noticed your breasts lost volume after nursing your babies. You might feel less feminine or less self-confident because of the appearance of your flat chest. Breast augmentation can help. Implants will give you the sexy cleavage that you desire and deserve.* With larger, fuller breasts, you will have the confidence to wear that great-looking top you saw at the department store, or wear that sexy bathing suit.*
Combining personalized care with exceptional experience, Dr. Ronald Schuster is able to help Baltimore breast augmentation patients at his plastic surgery center achieve beautiful, natural-looking results.
Purpose of Breast Augmentation Surgery
- To enhance existing breast size with implants
- To create a more desirable breast shape
- To correct breast asymmetry
Type of Breast Implants:
- The Ideal Implant® – The most advanced saline implant. It is a “structured” saline implant that combines the benefits of saline and silicone implants. Ideal implants® provide a natural look and feel and offer peace of mind.
- Saline implant filled with salt water
- Silicone gel (also called “cohesive gel”) implant filled with a thickened gelatinous form of silicone. “Gummy Bear” implants were the catchy phrase that caught on to describe the newest cohesive gel implants.
- Implants come in a variety of sizes, shapes (round and tear drop) and profiles (moderate, moderate-high, high, etc.). Which type, size and shape depends on the woman’s breasts, skin, chest size, and breast enlargement goals. During your consultation at our Maryland office, Dr. Schuster can help you determine which size and shape are best suited to your individual needs.
- With the use of any implant there are many issues to be discussed. This includes issues about how implants are made, how long they last, what happens when they wear out and how they might affect the body. Discussion of these important issues, as well as many others, is beyond the scope of this website. A full hour is dedicated to discussing these during your breast augmentation consultation. Call our Baltimore, Maryland area office for an appointment or to get more information.
Dr. Schuster on Breast Augmentation
Dr. Schuster is a top breast augmentation surgeon who has helped many women enhance their appearance and self-confidence. Learn more about the breast augmentation techniques he uses.
Breast Enlargement Techniques:
- A variety of different incisions can be chosen though most are performed through a small 1 1/4″ incision beneath the breast
- The implant may be placed either beneath the breast gland (subglandular) or beneath the pectoralis muscle (submuscular) which lies under the breast gland. Recommendations are made depending upon the size and shape of the breast, the thickness of the skin, type of implant chosen and ultimate breast augmentation goal desired.
- Can be used together with a breast lift (mastopexy) procedure. This is done to correct for excess sagging of the breast and to provide for more fullness.
Recovery after Breast Augmentation Surgery:
- Performed as an outpatient procedure
- Relatively easy recovery
- Moderate swelling and discomfort for a few days after breast enlargement
- Recommend one week off from work
- Back to full activity and sports three weeks after breast augmentation surgery
What is BIA-ALCL?
This is a very rare type of lymphoma that has been described to be possibly associated with breast implants. It generally presents late after surgery and behaves favorably. For more information please review the following:
Cost of Breast Augmentation in Baltimore
Dr. Ronald H. Schuster does not want breast augmentation cost at his cosmetic surgery practice to stand between you and the elegant, beautiful figure you desire. As one of our valued patients, you can be assured that we will work with you to make the cost of your breast augmentation as affordable as possible. Breast augmentation surgeon Dr. Schuster and his team believe that breast enhancement of the highest standard should be available to anyone who wishes to refine and rejuvenate her appearance, regardless of her budget.
To learn more about breast augmentation cost, please contact our cosmetic surgery practice at 410-902-9800. Dr. Schuster would be pleased to discuss every aspect of your surgery, including your financing options and your candidacy for the procedure.
Breast Augmentation Cost Considerations
With the number of plastic surgeons offering breast augmentation, it can be tempting for potential patients to base their decision of surgeon largely or even solely on cost. While cost should be one of several factors to consider, inferior results are never a bargain at any price. Likewise, a person’s health and safety should only ever be entrusted to a cosmetic surgery professional with extensive experience and a history of successful results.
Dr. Schuster is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has been providing exceptional breast augmentation at an affordable cost to women in the greater Baltimore area for years. He is renowned for achieving natural-looking results that are perfectly suited to each individual patient’s needs and goals, often by combining breast enlargement with breast lift surgery. The exact cost of breast augmentation depends on several factors, including:
- Overall health of the patient
- Type, shape, and size of implant chosen
- Technique used to perform breast augmentation
- Whether procedure is performed simultaneously with breast lift surgery
- Necessary post-operative care
Dr. Schuster will discuss these and other considerations with you during a private, confidential consultation. We want you to have all of the information you need to make informed, confident decisions regarding your breast augmentation.
To schedule a breast enlargement consultation, please contact our office today.
*Individual results may vary